What is osteoarthritis?
The most common type of joint disease
Degenerative joint disease
You may have stiffness, pain, loss of joint movement, stability and deformity.
- Repetitive injury.
- Congenital abnormality
- Exercise to strengthen muscles around affected joints.
- Medication: acetaminophen, salicylates, NSAIDs, tramadol.
- Glucosamine – can get from chemist without prescription.
- Steroid injection.
- Acupuncture for pain relieve
- Remedial massage to strengthen muscles around affected joints.